Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

It's been a pretty uneventful week but here goes... Rob went for an interview and got the job yeah! even though it's not what he wanted it's better than nothing. We are still waiting to here from the Karratha job but you know how it is with local Gov they take there time!! and in the mean time we have to earn some money...I still want to do the driving job the only problem is it could take up to a month to get the F class licence.

I've been really sick I picked up that flu that is doing the rounds I'm feeling good now thank god it was only a few days I'm such a wuz..LOL

I have decided to ring scraptivate and see if they can squeeze me in tonight just feeling like I want to break out and see my mates fingers crossed!! I don't think I can handle another Friday night footy and Rob yelling at the ump's.

Spent a really nice day with Barb last week she has just got back from her trip they had a great time and we never run out of things to talk about. Just thinking my friends are very important to me and I'm going to try harder to spend more time with them they bring out the best in me and have been there for me over the last 6 months I love you guys so much thank you I'm blessed xxxx.

OMG Jen just reminded me of my birthday next Wednesday I'll be 50 f 3 and I will welcome it with open arms to be honest I'm enjoying my fifty's it comes with certain privileges it's all good!!
and I'm going to make the most of them.....LOL

REMEMBER......Youth is the gift of nature, but age is the work of art!! Jen..lol

P.S I'm in see you all at scraptavate TONIGHT!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooo hooooooo

excellent news XXXXXXXXXXXX

lUV YOU TOO HONEY PIE, SWEETY, LOVEY XXX ha ha ha ha

Lurve Jen xxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Hi Cath, Yes enjoyed Friday nite as well, needed a laugh. James still vomiting when I got home! Watched "Vicker of Dibley" Ha Ha -have you met the invisible man? How would you know?

Jen said...

OK so I forgot to watch it ... sorry "sob"

Nice new blog Cath, very bright

See ya Wednesday sweety xxx

Ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Shell! I watched it too and I cracked up at the invisible man!
LOVE the new blog Cath, it was great seeing you all Friday night.
See you Wednesday Cath!
Love you!