Saturday, June 07, 2008

Trying to stay calm





I picked up my camera and went for a walk around Ellenbrook there is this little park I love to go to and just sit and think. I usually take a coffee with me but today I clicked instead of sipping
thought I would share... Char you know it very well!! I will master this taking of photo's if it kills me...lol

It did calm me I've felt ratty all week running out of patients with some people well most people!! even at the shops I seem to be snapping at people one young girl called me sweety today and I barked right back at her where does she get off calling me sweety my god she was about 15 or 16 and then to top it off I went into the newsagent and the girl behind the counter called me lovey grrrrrrr god it annoys me. Yep I know what your THINKING! ....Caths a grumpy old woman and yes I am.....lol
And thanks for Thursday Barb so glad your home I missed ya. xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so lucky to be surrounded by these parks aren't we? And yes that one in particular is pretty special to me.
Was going to ask you over for cuppa or lunch next week so you can check out my masters stuff!
Have a great weekend Cath,
Love Char xxx

Jen said...

The parks around Ellenbrook are so beautiful xxx

You are so funny, you sweaty sweaty fifty nearly three year old xxx

Luv Ya heaps

JEn xxx

jodienas said...

Hey Mum, that so funny that you said you went off at a girl calling you pet names lol coz today I went off at my bro Inlaw for calling me darling hahaha now I know where I get it from.
Maybe you should start reading again Mum? I find that it helps me a lot to calm down and relax. Love you