Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy day's are here again!!

My company car for now!!.... I get another one in 2 weeks


I got a JOB!! yeah I rang my old boss and I start tomorrow!! I'm the new Area Manager in the mornings 5am till 11am I'm wrapped. I also get a car and phone supplied got to love that!!

I'm not worried about it because I know the job so well but it will take a few weeks for my body to fall into line...so that's my good news woo hoo.


I'm so sorry I missed scrappy Sunday at Sharron's but I was so sick with you know what!! and spent the day in bed.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh cath! I am jumping up and down and screaming for you. Congratulations!
And how cute is that little car!
I am so very happy for you, and how good are the hours!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

domestic goddess said...

Cath that is fantastic - congratulations and a car!!! Gotta love that - no petrol money needed!!

I can feel a lunch time catch up happening as you will be in the city - way to go!!

You will feel great soon enough and be able to indulge yourself now!!

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Congratulations Cath. I am so pleased for you. What a cute car!

Jen said...

Well done Cath, Can you manage to area manage a cleaner around to my house???? LOL

Hope your first day went well, have one of your radox baths when you get home.

Luv ya lots

Luv Jen xxxxx

jodienas said...

Thats so great mum!!!!! Now you can start singing another one bites the dust song hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

How did your first day go?????????

Anonymous said...

hi cath , that is fantastic news only just got on your blog and found out , when did you start ??
gotta be happy with that ,cute car .