Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home Alone

It's 12.15am and I'm alone Robs gone to WORK!!!!!!!! Looking very smart to in his suit and yep I'm spooked all doors and windows are locked and most of my lights are on. I'm watching the U.S masters golf play off with Tiger and Rocco I'm hoping Rocco wins Tiger Woods is a pain in the bum and such a dummy spitter.

Today I'm ringing a lady about a job hoping to get an interview it's as a cleaning supervisor at a Government school and only 6 hours a day Mon to Fri so fingers crossed it sounds right up my alley easy peasy!!

I've been working on my circle Journal I've picked poetry as my theme...thought it would give you something to think about...lol

Gabby is sleeping next to me on the lounge all snuggled up on my blanket she's my little fury friend (Don't go there Jen!!) LOL I suppose when I go to bed she will too but that's OK she keeps my feet warm. I took some photo's of her before she went to sleep (Above)

You guessed it I'm bored shit-less so thought I would bore you guys to death as well... what are friends for!!

Anyway thanks for dropping by to read my boring post.

1 comments:

Jen said...

How did I miss this post????

Good Luck with your job interview xxx - you will be fine xxx

Ohhhhh Poetry - sound good - can I just make one up - you know a retro one where nothing makes sense and the bloody thing doesnt ryme????

Like
The cows in the field are grazing
and this brings me joy
The cows cant really jump over the moon
and this makes me sad !!!

Yep!

Something like that ?????

Lol ha ha ha ha
Luv Jen xxx