Monday, June 09, 2008

Finally!!


Yeah at long last I have finally learnt to do a collage of photo's by using Picasa and without help from Rob I'm really pleased with myself...still can't do it using photo-shop but I'll keep plugging away at it. This was one of Kim challenges on scrapncrazy 11 things she gives you a list of words and you photograph them how you see it.


The weekend was a quiet somber one for me especially today. This afternoon I trotted off to Guildford by myself and had a great cup of coffee in the new coffee shop there.... and then looked though all the old shops pity I couldn't buy anything man I love those shops. Life goes by too fast at times and it's just nice to go out on your own little adventure no one to hassle you..well there was a couple of odd guys that hassled me for money but you get that in Guildford there's a couple of dodgy hostels there and they always find me...I wonder why?? LOL

anyway I had a really nice time with myself.

1 comments:

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Great photos Cath. I cant do the collage so you are one up on me. Well done.