Wednesday, June 04, 2008

No sleep again

I 'm cranky I've had no sleep again these bloody pills are not working. (I'm not impressed)
I go to bed and everything is going off in my head....I don't know what to do!! I'm just so fed up with all this bullshit even tried to scrapbook but nothing came to me.
Seems everything is slapping me in the face at the moment...might go see Barb today hope she's home I really need to talk to her... I can't put on a brave face to her she sees right through me.
Maybe just spitting it all out might help...stay tuned

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi CAth, sleepless nights suck don't they! You feel so drained with a bad nights sleep. I hope you are ok.
Big hugs and kisses!
Love Char xxx

domestic goddess said...

NOt good to be feeling like that Cath - hopefully you are able to get everything off your chest and feel better.
HOpe to catch up for coffee soon.

Chelle said...

We need that bloody balcony queenie.. Drinkies as soon as i get back to WA from Chilly melbourne.. we'll have a belated FF2 celebration

love ya

Jen said...

What U mean you cranky cause no sleep - you always cranky !!!

Hey Cath - Remember - Suck it up Princess LOL (or there is a new one Vik says - have a cup o concrete and harden up !!!)

(for every one else reading this -it is a joke and Cath knows what I mean)

Luv Jen xxx

Cant wait till you get that car and come pick me up LOLOLOLOL

vicki said...

have a cup of concrete.. lol.. hope u feeling better.. i have bloged last night so have a look at me blog...

love vikstar xxx