Sunday, June 01, 2008

Update







Starting on Friday night Char, Shelley, Vicky, Nicole and I all went to Jen for a girls movie night and as always had a wonderful time thanks Jen
Saturday was a lazy one I slept most of the day away and stayed in my PJ's. Rob cooked dinner so hence I was up nearly all night!! (bugger) and there was nothing on telly to watch well I did watch mid summer murders man there's a lot of murdering going on in the community...lol.
I could have watched foxtel in Keith's room if I only new how to turn the bloody thing on.
Sunday mmm another lazy day I have done absolutely nothing and don't intend to either.
Rob found my super macro on my camera so I did take some photo's re Flowers above and the other's are of me self portraits and some of me asleep with my cat Gabby on top of me no wonder I don't sleep well Rob took those.
Omg it's June the 2nd in 16 days I'll be 50 fucking three.....Noooooooooooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny is your cat Cath! Yes I have had a pajama weekend too. I got to bed at 12.30 Friday night at Reece woke me at 3.30 Sat morning saying
" C - A - T Cat! " ( he's just learning to sound out words! ) and " where's my toys from Jen? " so I had to get up! Love the photos of you,
Love Char xx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Lazy weekends are great aren't they. But do I have to wait until I am 50 fucking 3 to have one???? Wish I could swap my Friday night and Saturday with yours. Photos look great. Your cat is so cute.