Sunday, December 02, 2007

Friday...Toodyay

LOL there you go Jen........Here are some riveting photos for you to look at!!


Me


Rob


My brothers butcher shop


The Freemasons our lunch stop

Jewellery shop & the nice lady I was chatting to.....lol


The Emporium

Rob and I went for a drive to Toodyay and had lunch at the Freemasons Hotel which was divine I had fish chips and salad... after that we dropped in for a quick visit to see my gorgeous brother Les the local butcher I just love his shop it's on the heritage list... it's like walking back in time.

We then went to a little jewelry shop all hand made stuff beautiful got chatting to the lady owner and before I knew it an hour had passed Rob was not happy....lol

On the way out of town I spotted the Emporium what a great shop...very shabby sh eek

Photos coming

3 comments:

Jen said...

Pics to follow ! what is going on? I want to see the pics now... I dont want to wait.. get your act together Cath LOL !.... glad you had a good friday, thank you again for making my last day a special one. I Love you lots n lots.... Luv Jen


Now go get the pics up on your blog

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day Cath!
I love Toodyay, the Emporium is gorgeous and I love the lolly shop there! My family and I go there for the Moondyne Joe festival. I just love how they dress up like the old days and convicts run around the street pretending to shoot you. Aaahh
yes, like I said before I am a country girl at heart!
Love Charlene xx

Jen said...

oohhhh la la.... I Luuuve the photos Cath... thanks honey pie xxx
You look nice and relaxed actually

Luv Jen