Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jenny Today




























Jen your a very very special friend and we have so many good memories of time's spent in the shop. I'm so glad I walked in there on that day back in May last year it's been a wonderful journey and one that I will never forget. I have gained a true friend in you and one that I hold dear and I will treasure always.
PS...... and thanks for being there for me when things have got me a little down. Friends like you are very rare as you well know. (wink)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just LOVE these pics! I absolutely lost it when I saw the top 2! I will get copies off you. I am about to load mine in my blog. Love Char xx

Jen said...

Cath the photos look great, I'm with Char I love the top two. What a crack up! I couldnt be any sadder and Char couldnt be any happier RAOFLMAO!!!! It was an emotional day but a good one just the same. Love both of you so much..... Luv Jen xxx

Jen said...

PS - I love the new look of your blog and the new header - Very nice

vicki said...

HI Feral Cath

Im at jenny's and she told me to go onto ur blog... it is so cute! Charlene is laughin and jenny is sobbing... Jen is a great friend- i wouldnt change one single thing about her- she is so special to everyone she meets. Cath, you are special too... hahaha- no i mean that!

See you next friday

love ya lots

vik xx

Sharon Manning said...

Cath, these photos are priceless. Jen is such a gorgeous person isn't she....always time for someone else....now she needs to take time for herself and her family! Enjoy the rest of your week.
Sharon
xxx