Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

I was up bright and early this morning got myself dressed and drove to the pine Forrest and walked amongst them I love the smell of the Forrest first thing in the morning. life at the moment is hard and I needed some just me time to breath and think sometimes it helps put things into perspective if you know what I mean?

Anyway getting away from the doom and gloom that life dishes out at times. I'm going to bury my head into scapping some Christmas cards that might put some cheer back into me!! (I hope). Rob and I were going to do breakfast this morning but decided to go to Edgecombes winery for a devonshire tea this afternoon instead. I so enjoy going there and sitting amongst the vines and the staff are just gorgeous.

So that's my day so far

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good avo Cath. Brien and I love the swan valley too and often go on a Sunday avo to unwind.
See you Tuesday!

Jen said...

Hope you had a wonderful arvo Cath. Just so you know I Luv Ya lots and lots - thanks for the chat last night it meant so much to me xxx

I know what you mean about lifes doom and gloom so I'm really glad the walk cleared your head a little.

Luv Jen xxx