Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Update

Well its been a busy 4weeks Jodie is married. Nicole had the time of her life she worked so hard to make it special for her sister...I love my girls.
Keith is having a hard time of it right now which is stressing me out but is finally going to see the Doctor on Monday so I'm feeling pretty good about that!!

DH well that is another story but I'm sure we will be OK.

Me I'm angry it seems everything I touch turns sour a the moment can't do anything right. I'm starting to slip backwards into my old ways and that's not where I want to be...I hate this feeling of deep sadness that is with me I just can't shake.

Anyway I watched the secret today....now lets see if I can make it work for me...lol
I better end this here... or I might get carried away and start babbling on and on and on.....

3 comments:

Jen said...

NOT everything you touch turns sour, you have touched my heart and I luv you to bits (sounds gay!!! but hey!) You are a wonderful wonderful person Cath and I luv being in your company. Look at your beautiful children, ALL three of them are a great. The fact that georgeous boy of yours is going to go to the Dr is a HUGE start. And you know I think both your girls are just beautiful inside and out and you are their influence Cath, you cant have great kids like that without being bought up properly. You have been so very busy with the wedding and Everything else, now its over NO wonder you feel flat and sad. I'm here whenever you need to just talk. Luv Hugs and big kisses Jen xxx

PS (Monday we are back at Curly Curves - NO excuses we will get back into it)

Anonymous said...

ring me you silly bitch !!!!
the blonde and fabulasssssss one xxxxxxxx

Sharon Manning said...

I can imagine that the last few weeks have been full on and having a daughter get married would have bought up a whole heap of emotions.
We all go through these patches (I'm going through one at the moment) but I always say, one day at a time and soon enough things start to look brighter. Hang in there.
The wedding photos look amazing but the further I got through the Hens night photos well - I was laughing pretty hard....looks like you all had a blast!
Take care of yourself - your family needs you!
Sharon
xo