Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Jimmy







Well we went to a day on the green to see Jimmy he was as good as ever....not bad for an old guy. Rob and Jack had a wonderful time its thirsty work a Barnzie concert...as for Barb and I well we were a couple of grumpy old women seriously the heat was terrible and there was just no shade we ended up finding a couple of tree branches hanging over the back fence so we lobed ourselves there and windged whined all day........so I think my days of going to day rock concerts have gone...I would much rather go and see them at a covered venue ( yes said like a true old duck).

Anyway here is some photos of my Last day!!...Rock concert.
Sorry I have a really good clip but blogger will not upload it for me...
Tomorrow's theme for me.....Letting go.

0 comments: