Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The week so far

Well it hasn't been a bad week this week. Saturday can't remember lol..... Oh yes I do Friday night I spent with Pam and some of her friends, drank heaps so slept most of Saturday and..Sunday I spent at the scrapshop 12hour crop which is always nice and after everyone left Jen,Vicky and I stayed back to chat. So we were all a little late getting home again god we never run out of things to talk about. Rob even rang Jen he was worried about me next time I will ring him poor baby,
Monday I spent the day cleaning house and washing, Tuesday afternoon again at the scrapshop lol.. sounds like I love the place (I do) Wednesday yuk Rob and I cleaned the computer room it looks lovely now Kim if you read this....LOL and Keith has started on his room he's been at it for a week now that's how bad!! it was...and yes Kim saw that room as well how embarrassing!!.
Today Thursday I'm going with Jen and Charlene to shop yes at scrap shops should be fun.
Friday ?????? but it is feral Friday.......

Well that's my week so far it's all good.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wine and Cheese Night remember Cath - LOL!

vicki said...

feral friday it is.. i cant wait!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a great day with you and Jen Cath, thanks for a great day, I may see you tonight! It is wine and cheese night after all, I don't think I can pass that up!
Love Charlene