Tuesday, December 18, 2007

UPDATE

My face has gone down thank god but my right eye is still very red and I have not been to the dentist as yet. I think I will have problem getting in so close to Christmas...well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!.
My friend Pam fly's in tomorrow and is bringing her new girlfriend with her..(yes she is Gay) but that makes no difference to me. So I'm picking them up from the airport and I think we a doing lunch???? just what I need to get out of this house everything seems to be getting on top of me... espesally having Rob home twenty four seven... I love him to bits but he's driving me ((((((crazy))))). Looks like he may get the job he's been after!! he has a medical tomorrow they know he has had stents put in and there not worried about that!! so fingers crossed.
Keith is doing much better he has a new girlfriend and is a lot happier and is giving me heaps of cuddles... It's so nice to have my boy back!! I was so worried about him.
Jodie and Nas are planing there honeymoon to Thailand it's so hard for Nas to get time off from the restaurant but things are finally falling into place for him.
Nicole and Zac are working hard Zac has a new job he's a chauffeur and loving it. Nicole my poor baby works far too hard on her feet all day but she never complains...
Friday night I'm spending with Jen and the girls going to grab a bite to eat and then we are off to a crop so that will be really nice.
Anyway I have gone on long enough so I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you are feeling a bit better now Cath, enjoy your lunch.
Looking forward to Friday, Love Charlene xx

Jen said...

Hey roo, glad to hear your feeling much better... hope Jodi and Nas have a wonderful time. Im glad you have your boy back.. its good he has a girlfriend (not looking forward to that bit!) Poor Nicky bird, she is such a love.... I know how she feels being on her feet all day LOL! See you in two sleeps - I know you cant wait! hahahaha Luv Jen xxx