Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I have been laid up for two days now and I hate it!! I don't know what I did but my back is killing me and to top it off I have picked up a bloody cold. (not happy) Robs been good he's been doing the housework and all the cooking... I don't know how I would have got on without him.


Jodie received her wedding pics tonight off Kim and Robo she loves them I can't wait to see them myself... might have to get Rob to pile me into the car tomorrow to go and have a look at them. It will probably do me good to get out of this house I'm going mad I tell you mad!!
I mean just look at my previous post....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath, I am so sorry if I passed on my cold to you. It sounds like you have something much worse with your
sore back. I hope you get better soon.
I am sending lots of cyber hugs your way!Love Char xxx

Sharon Manning said...

Well you must have passed it on to me too Charlene because I have been in bed for 2 days and have zip energy to do anything. I think it was actually the busy week before just catching up with me.
Cathy I hope you are feeling better soon and it's always exciting getting wedding photos back....enjoy!