Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Year Gone

Am I looking forward to next year??... Hell yes every year seems very precious to me now. I think because I'm 52 (There Jen I said it again..lol) OMG I hate that they go by sooo fast its not that I hate being 52. I don't... I'm loving it actually because I don't have to prove anything to myself or anybody anymore.... My favorite saying this year has been I don't give a f%#* I'm 52 and I can say and do what ever I like!!!!!!!!
Lets hope it applies to the next year so far it's worked a treat people back off and so they should....

Anyway it's been a very good year for me really started on a bit of a downer but that didn't last long. We went to Europe and Hong Kong and had the time of our lives. My friendships have grown and old friendships have got stronger I love them all.

Jodie's and Nas's Weddings which I think is my Highlight to see my beautiful little girl( I love you goda Bird) marry the man of her dreams makes me very happy....

Rob quitting his Job was a good thing to. That Job was killing him and putting a lot of strain on our relationship he was coming home so stressed. So now the old Rob is slowly returning gotta love that!!

I continue to find out things about myself that sometimes surprises me which is a good thing.

Today is New year's Eve and I'm spending the day with an old friend and the Eve with the new Friend...how good it that!!

Anyway here's to the New year Everyone and cheers to the old...

HAPPY NEW YEAR......



Time to address
a new year

… enter

deal with the project at hand
yet resolve not to dwell on past

never stop dreaming
even on the last exhale
and
find it in your heart
to forgive
then you will be forgiven in likeness
try
smile,
even when sad
this provokes the inner smile
to surface

take each day
as it’s dealt
and be thankful for the wealth
mother nature doles

now take a deeeeeeeeep
meditative breath
you’re alive … aren’t you?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Well said Cath, (I love the fireworks!!!)

Here's to a brand new year, new job (for Rob and Me), new hapiness, new health, new wealth, just a new beginning for a fresh start, Im so looking forward to it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have a great time with Barb and Jack and we will see you tonight...

Love Jennai xxx

vicki said...

Happy new cath,

so glad your spending it with jennai!! Hope you have a brilliant year

love always

vik xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Cath! Reece and I will come and visit you again soon. Thanks for a lovely evening again. Lots of Love Charlene xx

Jen said...

Oh La La ..... I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG CATH... VERY INSPIRING - I want to change mine !!!!


You Know Monkey see- Monkey do LOL


Thanks for the great night last night xxx

Luv Jen