Monday, December 17, 2007


It was not a great weekend for me....I ended up in Hospital the abscess in my mouth turned really nasty....I was so glad Rob put his foot down and took me to SDH because it could have killed me... apparently because of my heart murmur. They took me in straight away and put a drip in and I also had a cat-scan. Then they were going to send me to RPH for surgery luckily I came good so I got a reprieve but I still have to visit the dentist this week and have three teeth pulled. Honestly I have never felt as sick as that before ....I even thought I was dieing!!..... I am so full of drugs that they are making me feel ill as well I can't win. Well I hope you can make sense of all this. Above is a pic of my swollen face ....yesterday morning I could not see out of my right eye.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh My God Cath, you said it was sore and swolledn on Sat night but I had NO idea it was this bad. Thank heavens Rob made you go to the Hospital. Lucky you arent allergic to cats with that scan they did ! Get better soon Honey Pie.... Luv You Lots and Lots even with your face looking like that - Ha ha haha ... Luv Jen xxx

Sharon Manning said...

Oh Jen, be nice! LOL
You poor thing Cath and having to have 3 teeth pulled today...yowch!
Take care and I hope everything goes well.
Sharon xo

Anonymous said...

OMG Cath, I am sending loads of hugs your way, I hope you get better real soon. If you need anything just ring.
Lots of love Charlene xx

Karen said...

My goodness Cath, I am so glad you went to hospital!!!
I hope its all feeling better now and goodluck at the dentist, will be thinking of you!!