Friday, February 13, 2009

Update




All is good had a rough week as I was ill for most of it...I won't go into the details here. I'm feeling OK now so that's all that counts.


Family are are doing well I'm very proud of my son Keith the boy has a heart of gold he has been looking after his Nan he goes over and sleeps at her house about 5 nights a week... all because he knows she loves the company and he worries about her living on her own......and no he doesn't make a mess there like he does here...lol


The girls are doing fine Nicole is busy planing her wedding you can't take the smile off her face. We are also planing to have a small engagement party for her soon.


Work is as busy as ever never enough hours in the day flat out!! I took my camera with me this morning as I have a few problem area's of which I wanted to document...and I took a couple of other snaps...I love this city especially very early in the morning the terrace is mine as I go from building to building and see all my cleaners getting it prepared for the day!! everything is clean and tidy and all the street sweepers are out in full force then.......very quickly people start arriving and within a few hours it looks like shit again....the bloody smoker's are the worse butts everywhere....


Here's a few pics I took this morning around 5.30am. Look at the guy sleeping on the jetty I ended up buying him a coffee and bacon egg sandwich poor bugger he has a few problems!! there's a lot of very sad people that live in our beautiful city....

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Bloody hell cath for a minute i thought that was you on the Jetty have a lay down lol

Im sure the guy apprecaited and bacon and egg sandwich and coffee. Ur a Gem Cath, you really are!!