Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day four of my holidays...






Firstly I want to say a big thank you to Karen she did these two beautiful LO's for me. I love what you do Karen you inspire me you really do...thanks again xxxx

I started holidays on Monday and the first two were waisted as I was sick grrrrr. Yesterday I went to Chelle's for morning tea which stretched out to be an all day-er....LOL thanks Chelle and Karen for the laughs!!...so I was feeling pretty good until the bloody phone rang yes it was work!! my offsider is going to be off so they asked me to work for two days next week...not happy. I told them they owe me big time for this..spit spit.

Tonight I'm off for dinner and drinks with a friend from up north so looking forward to it and I think it will turn into an all night-er this woman knows how to party when she's in town and I think I'll be in for a few surprises.... can't wait!!
Well thats all I got right now..thanks for dropping by xxxx

5 comments:

Chelle said...

hey Cath,
morning/afternoon tea was great, thx again for the laughs. More than welcome to come again next wednesday lol

The 2 Lo's are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous layouts, the colours are beautiful! Looking forward to our catch up!xxx

Jen said...

Hiya Cath, what great layouts - are these the ones you won on web site? Will see you soon Yay!

Jen said...

OI - i BETTER SEE THAT LAYOUT YOU BUTT WAXER - TONIGHT xxxx

Karen said...

Oh shucks thanks Cath!! I loved scrapping your photos!

(Jen, we did a photo swap. She didn't win them from me, lol. That was someone else she 'won' a LO from)

Thanks again for morning tea, had a lovely time! Cant wait to do it again.