Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yah I'm on HOLIDAYS!!

At long last my holidays have arrived!! I have heaps planed this week I'll be playing golf going to the movies doing morning teas - lunches and dinners with friends. I am really looking forward to catching up with everybody.... fingers crossed!! I also hope to get stuck into my garden and house work and finally finish off my scrap room and with a bit of luck and get some scrapping done.....yeah right!!
Week 2 I haven't thought that far yet but I'm sure it will be as busy as week 1... LOL
Thank you Pammy can't wait till Tuesday..... your always there when I need ya xxxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am sooooo behind on everyones blogs, including my own! Good to hear all your news. A holiday sounds like what you need at the mo, enjoy!
Love the pics you took in the city.
I used to live up by Kings Park and used to ride my bike down to work at the Duxton very early in the morning, it always amazed me how many people were homeless back then. I bet it's worse now. So sad. Good on you for buying that guy brekky!