Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life is rolling along... wow I've been back at work for almost 7months!! where has the time gone?
I feel as though work is consuming me very long days and... nights I go to bed thinking of what I have to do the next day.....I would love some of my life back! I need to start saying no...why is it so bloody hard to say no?

Mum had her hip replacement and it going strong. I hope if I'm still here at her age.. I will be as strong as she...

Rob is doing fine I think? I don't see much of him these days,he was driving Prime Minister Rudd and his cronies yesterday. Tomorrow he has off so we might just take off just the two of us maybe a picnic.

Scrap booking is none existent just no motivation at all. I'm taking 2 weeks off at the end of Feb so hope to get my scrap room finished then we will see what happens...

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy to hear your mum is doing well and going strong. Certainly makes us feel better about it all!!

Have ya started saying NO yet... repeat after me no no no NO NOOOOOO !!!

Did you go for ur pinic??

Hmm scrapping i need to send you a photo lol I heard that groan!!!!

Anonymous said...

It certainly sounds like you are working your butt off too much!
Glad to hear your mum is ok, I bet you are looking forward to your holidays.Take care,
Love Char xxx