Friday, January 02, 2009

New begining 2009

I welcome 2009 and embrace it!!



Did I learn anything in 2008? Well not a lot. I already know that life can throw the odd curb ball and I've had a few of them....but thats life ah?... I suppose when you reach my age you've learnt how to except them... well I think that says it all about 2008. I have know great goals to achieve nor do I want them... and I'm not even going to attempt the New Year resolution's thing because I'm not particularly very good at that sort of thing!! I am thinking I would love to go to the U.S at the end of the year to see Sheryl... and not forgetting my little Mighty Mouse (Nicole) will most likely be getting married. So.... so far it's off to a good start. Oh and of course to actually start and finish my scrap room so then I might start scrapping again...fingers crossed



To my friends I wish you all the very best for 2009 and thank you all for your friendship xxxxx


If we try our best to be simple and pure,There's nothing our hopes and dreams cannot cure.
ROLL ON 2009

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Hey Cath
i'm with you on the NO news years resoultion's thing. I never keep to them and usually forget about them the next day!!
So what wil happen.. shall happen.. and then i'l deal with it.. maybe.. lol

Wishing you and family nothing but happiness