Monday, April 28, 2008

Update

Well so far it's all been cool Thursday I spent with a good friend did a lot of talking and laughing....Friday Nicole and I got up early to attend the dawn service and then she took me to breakfast we had a huge breaky and then went back to her place for some more chatter I do love spending time with her she's gown into a beautiful young woman I'm so proud of her.
Saturday I thought I better spend with Rob we went for a drive to York and had some lunch then home. Sunday Rob went to golf and I went to meet a few old friends for breaky in Guildford and thoroughly enjoyed that.. always do it's nice to catch up with them... I then went to pick up Rob from golf and off to Edgecombs winery for devonshire tea just love there grape jam yum.
So I've been keeping myself busy and doing a lot of thinking and realizing that my life has made a bit of a U turn so I must compensate for it.
I have wonderful friends that are always there for me as I am for them and I have some that are not but that's OK they are just acquaintances and I can cope with that!! there definitely not worth getting myself ruffled over that's for sure.
No more pussy footing around trying to please them. I'm just going to say it like it is and if they don't like it then tuff titties....lol
I'm enjoying doing my craft and thanks Jen Char and Nicole for your wonderful comments it meant a lot I truly worked hard on that Collections Album and I'm so happy with it.
So far so good!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cath, you have been busy! We are alike in the way that I love all the same places as you, don't you just love gorgeous York, Guildford is my fav little place in the world, it is so pretty and has so much character, and I am always a fan of visiting the wineries! You may be interested in the Moondyne Joe festival at Toodyay this year, I'm going, interested?
You are sounding like yourself again,
Love ya lots,
Char xxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Hi Kath. Glad to hear you are feeling your self again. I love the album. You've done a great job.

p.s. Want a lift on the 9th?

Jen said...

Ohhhh so glad you had a great weekend, did you wait twenty mins to put fuel in your car??? and then the bousers NOT working LOL

I fueled up this morning on way to work - ha ha ha haha

Cant wait to see you again - I miss you honey pie

Luv Jen xxx

jodienas said...

hey yummy mummy hahaha pussy footing??? Glad u had a good weekend mum.

Love you mwah

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath! Sorry I haven't rang you yet, been flat out this week. The Toodyay Festival is actually tomorrow, I knew it was coming up but not that close! Lol.
Still interested? I will ring you tonight as I am in Safety Bay for the day today meeting with my forum members for a crop day.
Love Char xx

Anonymous said...

No worries Cath, the way I am feeling now I may give it a miss anyway.
I am meant to be going to rugby tonight so will be a late night!
Love you,
Char xxx

nikki bird said...

aww love you mummy