Monday, May 05, 2008





Went to my great niece Christina'sChristening yesterday it was held at Perth Collage Nicole and Keith are her godparents the service was beautiful!! The Rev Jerry did a great job. She is so lovely she also Christened Izzy her big sister and married Rhonda and Matt they both work at the collage. Rob and I left early as we were not feeling all that great and we were in bed by 8.30...but I was up again at 2am and went back to bed at 6am..lol

Saturday I was flat out I went and had lunch with Pam so needed to talk to her she has a way of putting things in perspective for me I wish she lived closer...Had to also find a gift for Christina ended up getting her the girls book of flower fairies by Warne...its beautiful anyway that about all I got at the moment. Here are a few pics didn't take very many.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time Cath, I really love the fairy book, it is so gorgeous, I was always a big fairy lover when I was little, actually I still am!
Hope you are sleeping and feeling better!
Love Char xx

Jen said...

Look how big she is now!
It doesnt take long hey for them to grow.

Bet Izzy was excited as well.

Nicky and Keith look excited to be God parents xxx

Catch ya in THREE sleeps LOL

Miss ya heaps

Luv JEn xxx

Jen said...

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT MOTHERS DAY XXX