Sunday, May 18, 2008

Update

I had a fabulous weekend today went to the markets and York for lunch and ended up at my favourite winery Edgecombe brothers for fresh scones and coffee ...I did have a couple of muskets!! check out the link...http://www.edgecombebrothers.com.au/...Jen I got your message when I got home we left the house around 11am sorry chicken I feel really bad I never want to be one of those friends that say lets meet up and nothing eventuates so lets organise a coffee for next weekend????..... hope your class went well.

And Saturday I went to the Mellard Duck with my family to organise mums 80th Birthday it's gorgeous Rob and I have been there a few times for dinner. link http://www.theguide.com.au/BrowseClient.aspx?AccountID=1994

So all in all a good weekend..thanks for dropping by

3 comments:

jodienas said...

Hey Mum oooo that sounds nice Nanna's going to have a good time I can't wait :)! I was going to drop by unannounced on Thursday as I usually like to make my entrance hahaha just jokes... anyway my car is dead :( :( :( Makes me wish I a had a scooter hahaha nah those things freak me out lol. Hopefully my chitty chitty bang bang will be up and running after Monday (nas is going to attempt to fix it lol) and I'll be able to come see my beautiful Mother.

I LLOOOOVVVVVEEEEE UUUUUUUUU

Jodie xoxo

Anonymous said...

Coffee sounds great Cath, Saturday afternoon or anytime Sunday is great for me. Any earlier Saturday means I would have to bring Reece as Brien will most prob be working and he will get too bored.
I am out to lunch today at the Rose and Crown, gotta love Guildford!
Looking forward to seeing you,
Love you!
Char xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend....

I know you are a big tease (lets see each other - then you go out!!!) Flirty tease thats all you are LOL

Gunna see ya soon but hey!

Thanks for the chat - marathon last night - just what i needed

Luv Ya Lots
Jen xxx