Wednesday, April 23, 2008










Sorry everyone for the doom and gloom Post on Sunday night!! Don't Know what got into me.But I did get something out of it!! from now on I will not be manipulated by certain people into doing all for them and getting nothing in return... I will not be taken for granted... I'm just going to say how I feel and if they don't like it tuff.... I had a me-myself day today I scrapped and then took off exploring Ellenbrook with my camera took heaps of photo's and went to that coffee shop in Charlotte's vineyard and sat outside near the water and watched the ducks and two black swans and the coffee was mmmmmm nice...I also took some photo's there.
I think I walked every park around here today and loved every minute of it!!
I'm doing the same tomorrow might go Chittering way this time and check out a few wineries and there's a lovely old house up there that make fabulous devonshire teas also a few craft shops so should be a nice day!!

I have come to the conclusion that I have to take care of me and find myself again the last six months have been dreadful somewhere along the way I have lost myself and now it's time to rediscover Cath and get back on track and make a few changes for the better....I refuse to lay down and die I'm no longer going to be sitting around this house waiting for something or someone to call and this computer will only go on in the evening and that's if I'm home!!...I know Rob has his problems and I'll support him and be there for him but I'm putting myself first if anyone thinks that's selfish tuff....I have a life to live...I'M 50 FUCKING TWO and it's time to go play!!....A friend has asked me to come North for a break she's offered to pay for my ticket... I just may take her up on the offer.

Anyway that's my plan so as from tomorrow the old Cath is back.......Sounds good ah?

Above are a few of the photo's I took today

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ellenbrook is certainly gorgeous for all it's parks isn't it, and I love that coffee shop and quite often go there myself! A mum from Reece's old class owns it.
Aaaah a day in chittering sounds like heaven! Meanwhile, yesterday I was at a kids indoor play centre with what I think was the entire kiddie population of Perth!
Look forward to seeing you today,after yesterday I won't be going far!

domestic goddess said...

Good for you making that decision Cath - wish I had the time to do that too!
Great photos, some interesting ones there with some good angles.

Chelle said...

GO cath!! I can just hear you saying 50 fuckingtwo and it makes me laugh. Look after you first Cath, no one else is going to. I so know where you are coming from!!!

Love the photo's, a day exploring the parks sounds like fun Pity I dont have anything like that around here.

take care of YOU queenie

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

glad you feel better cath. Love ya even if you are 50 fucking 2.

Sharon Manning said...

I hear you loud and clear! Good on you for taking control I say.

Anonymous said...

ohhh cath, what the hell is going through your mind ,,, why do you sound like this !!! you sound so sad ... this is not the cath that i know !!! pull your self together ! you know i can say this to you ......

Jen said...

Well done Cath, A day on your own sounded just what you needed (no one pestering you!) The photos look great - cant wait to see the Chittering ones as well.

Good on you - picking yourself up and dusting your self off!!!

Have a great week end

Luv Ya loads xxx

Jen xxx

gailw said...

Hi Cath, Gail here... fifty fucking two hey??? I giggle to myself when I hear you say that... I just want to give you a big hug and have a cuppa with you right now. The photo's are gorgeous and do look after yourself... no one else will...

Love ya heaps

Lisa Harman said...

cath you are an amazing person and you should be living for you and who gives a shit about everyone else. Take your friend up on her offer and go have a bloody good time. like you said..your fifty fucking two and you need to start living again.
love ya mate.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.