Monday, October 01, 2007

Update

Busy busy busy all weekend. Saturday Rob and I went for breakfast at the tea rooms in Guildford they serve the best brekies in town. Then home to watch the AFL grand-final what a shocking game but then again not if you were a CAT'S supporter LOL. Sunday Rob wanted to go to the show I'm so over going but he still enjoys it big kid he is.....and yes I got a show bag Cadbury of course I was feeling really guilty but then Keith came home and ate most of it so I don't feel so bad now. Monday went to Walldecks got a few plants and some potted colour and other garden stuff. Finally got Keith to remove his rubbish from the carport we spent the whole day in the garden and it's looking pretty good. Only a few days to go now and JO, Jen, Kerry, Charlene and I head of the Mandurah for the weekend so looking forward to it... three whole days of scrapping and Fun.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You forgot the bit about being weighed and measured on Friday at Curves where you lost weight and 9 and a half cm's Cath...

Roll on weekend I say.... One more work day for me tomorrow then a RDO then we go.

Luv Jen xxxxx

Jen said...

You forgot the bit about being weighed and measured on Friday at Curves where you lost weight and 9 and a half cm's Cath...

Roll on weekend I say.... One more work day for me tomorrow then a RDO then we go.

Luv Jen xxxxx

Jen said...

Just in case you missed the first one LOL