Sunday, October 14, 2007

Update




Well this weekend has had a lot of ups and downs. Something I'm not quite ready to talk about yet.....the garden is almost ready I still have a few daisies to plant out the front but getting there. Rob and I have been really slack in the garden now we are paying the price OMG we have never had so many weeds my hands are so sore.

Wedding update all is set for the big day on the Friday still have to get my outfit my friend Barb and I going shopping this week sometime...I hate clothes shopping.

the second ceremony will be held on the Sunday it will be in Islam...Jodie and Nas have asked her dad and I to wear traditional Indonesian ceremonial dress...OMG can you imagine it!!

My stupid brother has told me he will not be attending Jodie's Wedding because I have invited his ex Jodie's Aunt I am so pissed with him (Idiot)

We did take some time off to go to spring in the valley and had a fabulous time it seems to get bigger each year.....we had lunch at one of the wineries can't quite remember which one LOL.....(I do remember it was yummy)

here's some pics of my nearly finished garden

7 comments:

Chelle said...

cath when are you coming to work your magic on my garden???
Need it looking good for the SNC retreat lol

Good to hear you took some time out in the valley with a few wines and a yummy lunch

take care of you
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath its your idiot brother here!!! Sorry you feel that way!I love you and Your kids to death!!YOU did not give me a chance to tellyou on the phone the full details !! why I am not attending!!Unfortunately my ex wife has a restraining order on me that compells me not to be in the same area as her and her partner very difficult for Me!!! plus I don't want to be in her presence and I Hate her guts !!! I am hoping that blood will rule this occasion! I don't want to get into the shit what happened in the last 6 mths I am sorry Cath its me or Her!!! Its your call love you.Deepest apologies to Jodies Nas and Families...............Lindsay

Cath said...

...OOP'S SPRUNG!!...

Anonymous said...

With an attitude like that I think I would have a restraining order as well LOL!

Cath you poor thing, like life isnt stressful enough without Family adding crap onto you as well! I know ALL YOU WANT IS JODI AND NAS TO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDDING. If my brother MADE me choose because he is not Man enough to suck it up and just have fun with his neice and other family members and not let HATE cloud his LITTLE life then I would be choosing the Aunt! - Blood or not. Some people need to grow up!

Yes I am a divorcee and have children with my ex and it was MY choice to end the marriage BUT you have to look at the bigger picture and see how selfishness gets in the way of normal everyday life, needless to say my ex and I get on because I NEVER want my kids (or in your case Cath Neice) to have to choose.
ALL I CAN SAY LINDSAY IS.....
SUCK IT UP PRINCESS AND GO FOR YOUR NEICES SAKE !!!

Jen said...

Hi Cath,
Here, Here, I agree with above!

Your Garden looks great, but did you know you have a dirty great lizzard on the wall out the front??? LOL

Catch up soon and good luck with your brother!

Luv Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Cath,

Sorry to hear about your troubles this past week. Hugs via blog... Will be coming to Scrapbookin next time it is on, hopefully catch up then.

Love Vik

Anonymous said...

hello this is the daughter of the divorcee male, and i understand how he is feeling and yes i am caught in between it no matter how you look at it,i know my father and the comment made "I HATE HER GUTS" that is not my father saying this as he is not one to air out his dirty laundry for everyone to read so i think this is a cheap way for someone else to express how maybe they are really feeling and i do not appreciate anybody running down my mother like that.