Friday, October 19, 2007

To my Family

OK I love you all...I made a comment re my brother to my friends nothing that bad.
this whole thing has got out of control my blog is meant to be a friendly place a place where I just write my daily dribble. If you want to have a go at each other please do it through your own email.....My beautiful daughter is getting married in two weeks and she reads this blog so please think of her this is her time....It's not about us or you and this stress and embarrassment she can do without......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunty Rosie sounds like she is a very loved person and jodie will have a fantastic day with her there .

Jen said...

OMG Cath, Just dont worry about it any more honey buns!!!

Jodie will have a great day, we will make sure of it LOL!!1
See ya soon

Luv Jen xxx