Saturday, September 22, 2007

I just wanted to say I have the most amazing group of friends and I thank them all for always being there for me. I don't know what I would do without you guys you know who you are. Friends that have been with me though the years and new friends I have made though scrapbooking I treasure you all. The last two years I have had a lot of ups and downs and I have never been put on the back burner by you guys and I thank you for that. Funny how you meet people and they say they want to be your friend but sometimes there's this underlying thing that tells you that person is not sincere and that hurts big time some people are just too much hard work especially when you don't think they are not being completely honest with you (sorry got of the track there).
I'm still going strong at curves and it helps having my good friend Jen with me for support. I just have to drop some kilo's it's killing me I have never been this big it sucks and Jodie's wedding is fast approaching and I've got to find something to wear yet OMG.
Two weeks to go till our girls weekend away I'm so looking forward to it...I think I may have to sleep with one eye open I don't trust Jen and Jo when they are together especially after all the punch we say we are going to drink...I must stay sharp LOL
Well I'm off to bed... I think I have had one to many red wines tonight feels like my head is about to drop off....sorry if none of this makes sense I'm a bit...(pissed)

1 comments:

Jen said...

You are such a goose Cath.... Ramble all you like love! You/We are doing well at Curves, you will look wonderful at Jodi's wedding, with or without loosig weight. Just remember She loves you either way! I can hardly wait till our weekend away as well... Jo and I have been thinking thinking thinking..... and we came up with some stuff!!! you will just have to wait hey honey pie!!!
Luv Jen xxx