Friday, September 14, 2007

UPDATE

Life is rolling along Curves is going good eating well I'm doing OK in that department so hope to loose a few kilo's before the wedding...fingers crossed. So what have I been up to this last week nothing too exciting. I finally went to meet Pam a lady I started chatting to in a scrapping forum ages ago and for some reason we stayed in touch we has a fantastic Lunch at the Black Swan in the Valley. She Lives in Derby not married a successful business women and is down here to buy an apartment in the city lucky her. Another friend of our just bought one for over a million I need to win Lotto (please)
Going scrapping tonight might do a challenge that's been posted on SNC I have just the picture I think. Anyway I can't think of any other news so I'm off to bed

0 comments: