Sunday, July 01, 2007


What a great weekend...Saturday I had my hair done that felt really really good. I have gone for a new style . I like it ...I don't look as butch LOL. My friend came to visit in the afternoon so sat back with her and had a few wine's and laughs.


Saturday night late watched the wallabies sort the All blacks mind you I don't think it was a good game both sides made lots of silly mistakes.


Sunday we went to breakfast with a few friends I always enjoy catching up with them we always have a good time. After we left them we went to the midland street markets for fresh fruit and veg and then headed home and on the way stopped to get mandarins from our favorite place on great northern hwy. Rob cooked dinner Thai green curry yum he is such a good cook.


I'm going along OK.... I think I will visit the my doctor this week I'm still having a lot of trouble with my legs the pain is unbearable sometimes.


New picture on blog and I have posted another of my new hair do.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love your new hair do Cath, it makes your face look softer. (not a hard looking cow now!!!) LOL only joking, will catch up soon, Luv Jen ..... Get your self to the doctors as well!

Karen said...

Butch - Oh Cath! You never looked butch!! Your new hair do looks lovely! Really suits you!

Thai Green Curry, oh yum! Might have to make that this week. Have a yummy recipe for one and DH drools over the smell of it cooking...lol.

Hope you get to the doctors and sort out the pain in your legs, thats not good at all.

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Cath.

Have a great week.