Saturday, July 21, 2007

Last night I went scrapping with my girls. Kim came with her gorgeous little girl Finlay... I suppose you could say it was mums and daughter's night, lol anyway it was a great night it always is Jo and Jenny were feral as always geez they make my laugh. I got home about 12.30 and stayed up chatting to Rob till 5.30 this morning OMG I was sooo buggerd today I'll be in bed early tonight. Today I did a bit of shopping went and had a cuppa with my friend Barb and then raced home to watch to Wallabies get cleaned up by the All Blacks mind you the All Blacks had an extra player on the field the UMPIRE....that's my story and I'm sticking to it... LOL
Tonight I've just been chatting to my friend in the states on MSN.
Tomorrow up early and off the the markets for fresh fruit and veg and then I thought Rob and I might head off to York for lunch we'll see how we feel in the morning.....

1 comments:

Jen said...

Feral! you lie LOL!!!


You are the same honey pie xxx

Yes we did have a good night didnt we, I must say Rob is very understanding because if I woke my hubby up and kept him awake he would get upset if it was just to "talk" hahahahahaha .... hence the fact I never wake him up LOL!

Luv Jen xxx