Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Gail, so here I go...

Four of my favourite jobs:
1. Hostess CTC cruises
2. telephonist
3. Area manager
4. Franchise Manager

Four of my favourite local places:
1. The Swan Valley in Perth W.A
2. Cottesloe beach
3. Fremantle
4. Margaret River (had to put that in)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Chili Mussels
2. Crayfish
3. Cheesecake and Coffee
4. Chocolate!

Four of my favourite places in Australia:
1. Queensland
2. Cairns
3. Tasmania
4. Melbourne

Now for who I tag
1. Jenny
2. Lisa
3. Jody
4. lissy k
5. Tammy

Hope it's ok with your girls, if not, blame Toni....Gail...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love janis babe!!!......
ill do the tag over the wke :0)

Jen said...

No worries Cath, will do the tag tonight! I have only had four jobs so does this make them ALL my Fav??? Have a wonderful day Luv Jen xxx

Jen said...

Sorry I dont understand Cath! Why Margaret River? the vegetation! they have the protea farm down there dont they? mmmmm proteas!