Sunday, June 03, 2007

Friends

I had wonderful day today so far the whole weekend had been great!!
Poor Rob has the flu he is soooo sick poor thing and I'm not much help. Apart from wanting to keep my distance from him, I did make him some soup. I'm going to see cowboy tomorrow I have mixed emotions about it but I'm sure I'll be fine. I had lunch today with a few friends we had a good time, we always do I even tried to talk them into coming scrapping with me but no. There just not interested they think women who scrap are bit odd. lol lol but They do like to take a look at what I'm doing (I'm not odd am I??). Anyway I'm off to sort my scrap room out .....what a mess

5 comments:

vicki said...

Hi Cath

Your friends are sooo right- ppl who scrap are very odd- ur one of them!!! As wel as Jen and I.. hey can u teach me how to clean my stamps- hahahahha- i never laughed so hard in my life!! It was a great day- and i'm glad i spent it with you- r such a laugh!!! Hope everything went well with Cowboy- ur such a great person cath and i am so grateful to have a friend like you.
Have a good week

luv vik xx

Karen said...

People who scrap are odd???
Nooo, I don't believe it! LOL
I don't think your odd Cath!

Jen said...

Odd, are you serious? wacky would be one word I would use for you!!!Hope everything went well with Cowboy. Luv Jen xxx

Jen said...

Cath can you give me a call 0433 317 849 Jen

domestic goddess said...

hope everything goes ok with your friend Cath - don't beat yourself up too much about it - you are there now which is important...