Tuesday, June 26, 2007







Jenny has just told me to update so here goes. Saturday Nicole, Jenny, Vicky and I all spent the day together at the fundraiser autism crop and a good time was had by all. Jenny won not one but two raffles, I was so happy for her....Sunday Rob went to golf so I took off to my daughter's for a few hours, it's always nice to spend time with my baby girl. (That's just what I call her) Keith left for Bali on Saturday and its so nice having the house to ourselves and it's soooo much cleaner. Monday Tuesday not much to tell really... I did a bit of washing, ironing , housework and a bit of scrapping. So that's it I've updated Jen....LOL
Also Chelle, Mistra and Kim from scrapncrazy won raffles to....again I was sooo happy for them to. It was nice catching up with them again there a great bunch of gals.


Pictures taken by Kim from Still Art Photography.



1 comments:

Jen said...

Hahahahaha..... your so funny, the photos are really good. More Michael nearly died when I kissed him LOL... I was soooo excited. Thanks for you and Nicky's company we had a good time.
Luv Jen xxx