Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My week so far

Well it's been a mongrel week I got that @#%$^&* flu off Rob. I suppose it had to happen. We also had house guests Robs nephew and his girlfriend from QLD nice kids no bother at all they left this morning. I also went to see my friend Jim (cowboy)can't really talk about it yet...It did my head in big time (life sucks sometimes)
I had a quick little visit from Chelle from scrapncrazy today she gave me some paints. If you read this Chelle thank you... it was very much appreciated your a gem.
Well that's it for now I have to go and take some more Codral cold and flu tablets seeya.

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Better late then never....
you're more than welcome Cath!
Sorry it was a flying visit, but a usual tuesday for Ian and I!
And i still never got to Lancasters!!