Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cowboy

Jim my cowboy mate I'm feeling very sad because tonight I found you??? well your shell I am so sorry that I walked away from our friendship 8 years ago but at the time I thought it best. I'm sorry cowboy I let you down but I promise I will never let you down again I'll be there for you from now on. They say your mind has gone but I know your heart is strong. I'm writing this in my blog to let the world know that you are not alone anymore you have me I am there for you.

1 comments:

Jen said...

Cath, you can not carry the world on your shoulders. I am sure if you walked away from someone it was for a good reason. It was meant to be, even though we cant see why things happen, you were meant to walk away back then so you are stronger now for both of you. You are a teriffic person and never ever forget that, I am proud to call you my friend xxx Luv Jen xxx