Saturday, August 02, 2008






















Yes your right Jen I'm slack!! above are some pics of mums 80th...
She had a wonderful time and when she saw her very best friend Merle her eye's filled with tears they had not seen each other for about 7 years... but they talk on the phone once a month.


Friday night I went to party at Chelles and a good time was had by all... it was also nice to catch up Karen Kim and Mistra



What else have I been up to well not much just work stuff.... how sad is that???
Well something very funny happened this week. Talk about being sprung!!!!! on Friday morning around 6.30 I went to check out one of my cleaner's who cleans a small 3 story building...1st floor no sign of him 2nd level still nothing 3rd Lights on!! he's here somewhere so off I go on the hunt while passing the ladies toilet I hear a noise so I gently knock on the door and enter.............Omg there he is putting a smile on the face of a female tenant!!!! I was so stunned and blurted out Oh excuse me!.. I'll wait outside for you. How embarrassing I'll fill you in on the rest when I see you LOL













4 comments:

Chelle said...

hahahah and did you wait outside for him cath??

was great to finally catch up on friday night, stil loking for that balcony but!!

Great Photos as well Cath

Jen said...

Oh I love the photo of your Mum when she sees her friend... Lots to scrap now Cath..

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... how funny is that, being sprung, BUT EWWW in the toilets ? wasnt there a better place than the toilets ????

So how long did he take or did Mr stiffy deflate quite quickly?

Luv Jen

See ya on Frideeee night as well xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Cath,I think I would have been more embarrassed than the couple!
Looking so forward to seeing you Friday!
Love Char xxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Oh Cath thats so funny. I'm surprised you didnt demand they stop there and then knowing you. Must hear the rest. Looking forward to catching up Friday night.