Thursday, August 07, 2008

Update

Well I still haven't much to say but here I am so here goes.....I'm traveling along OK at work but I'm so tired by the time I get home I crash!! I might need some victims. I feel as though my confidence is running hot at the moment which is good I think?? I'm not prepared to let people walk all over me and in saying that I have probably upset a few people this week but I really don't give a dam I'm looking after me.
We have presentation dinner at the end of the month (silver service) at the Sheraton should be interesting all those cleaning companies in one room.....who knows we might win something ha ha ha.

Tomorrow is Friday and I'm cropping with my dear friends seems like ages since I've seen you guys sooooo looking forward to it....but be warned my eye's might be a bit glazed as I'm going to my colleague home for afternoon tea!! lol

So there it is I've updated......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am feeling heaps better thanks Cath, thanks to my yummy soup I made!
See you tonight,
Love Char xoxox