Friday, August 22, 2008

Update




Nothing much to tell really... something happened at work the other day I'll tell you about it when I see you all.... and it's bothered me all week but feeling a little better as the days go by.

Saturday night I'm going to the 2008-2009 WA Cleaning Industry Excellence Awards at the Hyatt should be a good night and a good opportunity to catch up with people I haven't seen for a few years.
I am missing spending time with you girls!! I have to get back to crop nights or another luncheon??

I found these pics and thought I would share
1. Nan Jodie Keith and friends

2. Jodie and a big snake.

3. Nas with Tytis love this pic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cath! Missing you too!
I think we should organise another lunch on a weekend, I'm not booked in for anymore crop nights, time for a break.Love the pics- scary snake!
Love ya!Have a good night at the Hyatt!
Love Char xx

Jen said...

Man look at that snake !!! Bet Nas couldnt pick Tytis up like that now LOL xxx

Have a wonderful night at the Hyatt, it would be great fun catching up will all your old friends

Luv Jen xxx

Jen said...

SO .... How was your BIG night out?