Sunday, July 06, 2008

Update

Well I got through my first full week and a bugger of a week it was!! Next week is going to be full on as I'm working evenings as well..... all my own doing I dismissed 8 cleaners all from one building on Friday so my colleague and I have to train up the new one's.......lol (bugger)
Nothing exciting to report..... Robs still grumpy he hates his job and it's pissing me off big time!! I need to spend some time with my friends....hey Jen a movie night might be nice???????? and Barb I hope to catch up with you to sometime this week or on the weekend.
My house is starting to look reasonable again I spent most of today cleaning and ironing but I still have not done my walk in robe maybe next weekend...fingers crossed.
Sorry it's a boring post but my life at the moment is pretty dull think I need something to spice it up a bit....lol

4 comments:

Jen said...

WHAT !!! You didnt do your walk in robe - LOL xxx

Shell and I are going to see Mama Mia on Sunday if you want to come with us ? - 7ish time slot - you will be back at home by 9.30!

Rob, rob, rob - at least he has a job - it has got to be better than sitting around home all day! - or is it??? ha ha ha ha ha

Would love to catch up soon - Miss you heaps

Luv Jen xxx

This Friday night is Shannon's dance concert - how cute - we were lucky to get tickets actually!

Jen said...

Come on Cath - you would jump in the shower with that !!! - I do like him waxed though! - Hell who am I kidding - I dont care - Ha ha ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

CATHYYYYYY THE CLEANNNNNING LAAAADYYYY DOOOOO DOOOOOO DO ,,,DOO DOOO DOOO , NEVER WAS ANY GOOD AT SINGING !!HAA HAA
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC THST YOU ARE WORKING WELL DONE ,,,,

Anonymous said...

OOOOPPPPS CANT SPELL " THAT" THERE THAT BETTER !! (R)