Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hump day

So what have I been doing well work and more work but things are looking up for the weekend.
Saturday night I have a party to go to with the girls from work still thinking about that one as it's one of those pash party's (not tuppleware )...LOL
Sunday it's mums 80th at the Mellard duck in the valley it is a surprise party and we have managed to find all her old friends and there all coming she will be blown away.

I've settled into the job my body seems to be working and coping with the odd hours now.
I try to be in bed by 9.30..... and I feel as though I have rediscovered myself my confidence has returned and I'm going to start looking after me for a change I'm so sick of trying to please and comfort everybody else!! and if they don't like it well tuff....

I had a disagreement with the owner of a coffee shop I frequently visit this morning in one of our contracts. One of my cleaners goes there after his shift to get the paper and a coffee. He has a stutter and is just such a sweet guy... the owner is very rude and impatient with him and looks down on him because he's a cleaner......which makes poor old Merv stutter more!! this made me so angry so I gave it to him with both barrels stuck up ignorant prick. ( I hate that sort of crap)
Well thats my second bitch for the day I could go on and on but lucky for you I won't...LOL
Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to see you are loving your job Cath.... Poor Merv, I would be looking for another coffee shop If I were him.

Your Mums party will be awesome, she will be so happy that you have gone and found her friends for her - what a surprise - a big family do will be fun, have a good time and on Saturday night if you decide to go xxx

See ya next Sunday

Luv Jen xxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Good on you Cath for sticking up for your friend. More tolerance is needed.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at your mums party Cath. She will be blown away when she sees all her old friends there!
I have been crazy busy with the school holidays, back to routine next week!
Love Char xxooxx

Jen said...

How was your Mums party Cath, do you have any photos???

Hope you had a wonderful time and your mum was surprised

Luv Jen xxx

see ya Sunday - YAY - but will talk to ya before then xxx