Thursday, August 09, 2007







So what have I been up to...Friday night went scrapbooking always enjoy feral Friday LOL. Saturday went a collections workshop at the scrapbook shop and had great time. Sunday was spent at home and I made sure it was a lazy one. Monday I had lunch with a dear friend in Guildford she's good quality.
Tuesday was spent with those wacky feral Ellenbrook scrapper's again!! what a laugh I will never look at my scooter the same again?????LOL and the last couple days just motoring around the house doing bits and pieces well that's it!! very uneventful really.
Here some of the LO's I did over the weekend for the SNC Cybor Crop it was fun I always enjoy trying to do there challenges.

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

Your LO's are fabulous Cath - your style is really starting to develop. Love the story about the scooter - too priceless. Glad that life is motoring along for you....chat soon

Alishia said...

Cath beautiful Los cant wait to see more!!

Jen said...

I LOVE YOUR SCOOTER CATH!!!

What an absolute Hoot Tuesday was... talk about laugh.

Jo tells everyone and i mean everyone that comes into the shop about riding your Vesper baby!!!

(no not a kinky sex position LOL)

Your layouts are really great.. I cant believe how much you get done at home (no interuptions!)

Saw your beautiful Nicky today at the shop, She is so lovely (nothing like her mother, LOL)

Talk to you soon

Luv Jen zxxzxz