Sunday, August 12, 2007

God it was such an effort today I've got this bloody cold back again!!! and I was so looking forward to Isabella's birthday which went of beautifully I can't believe it's been two years.
I hope I lift in a few days or I'm back to the doctor I think.I'm just feeling really down at the moment and can't pull myself out of what ever it is. My friend is coming over tonight for a chat so that might pick me up a bit... when I need a friend there she is!! I am blessed I have good friends.

3 comments:

vicki said...

Cheer up Poppet..

Ur wonderful.. and dont u ever forget it!!

Luv ya lots
Vicki xx

Just remember all the laughs we had on Tuesday with Jen and JO on ur bike

Jen said...

I like the way she says Jen and Jo!
Like Hello Vickster, who took it off road???

You are Loved - very much Cath my girl, if you ever need a chat about anything you know where I am honey pie.

Luv Jen xxx

Jen said...

HELLO CATH ARE YOU THERE LOVE????? Where you been?

Luv Jen

Feral Friday tomorrow night yay!!