Monday, December 28, 2009

Up Date





























Well here goes stopped work about six weeks ago and not in any hurry to go back. I have had a job offer!!... of which I declined as it was full time (Operations Manager) with a new company and I was recommended by my former boss!! that's a real confidence builder because believe me he does not do things like that!
Mum is not coping very well at all.....she is forgetting and misplacing things..... Christmas eve she had another bad turn so had to call for an ambulance! still no answerer's from the hospital.....I'm starting to think maybe she is attention seeking!!! I know it seems an awful thing to say but she is lonely......and I have to be more patient with her found myself getting snarly with her yesterday and I can't do that she deserves better from me......

Rob is fine he hates his job but at his age there's nothing out there......so we are tossing a few idea's about and hoping to come up with something that will be good for both of us........

Our Christmas was wonderful all the family was together lots of laughing drinking and eating.....I actually cooked this year...I was inspired by my friend and it all went down a treat even my gingerbread men and rum balls....thanks Chelle.
I was going to scrap today but just can't be bothered so I've watched a few movies and slothed in the spa on and off and it's been very nice indeed!!!!lol

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Great pics cath! I bet ur gingerbread men and rum balls were lovley!!!LOVe the sleigh on the table was scooter trying to get the ball in the tennis game lol