Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's been a horrid few weeks and I'm so fucking fed up!!seems I fuck up a few times and everyone comes down on me like a tone of shit!!!!!! hey I'm not perfect I make mistakes.. I'm so tired I'm over it..... so if your reading this thinking what a stupid bitch I am well fuck off your not my friend.....mmmmm do I feel any better for say that YES I do............................................

and if your trying to work out what the fuck is she on about??? take a look at the utube video above might explain how I'm feeling at this time

Thanks for dropping by

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Hmmmm IF you were perfect then we probably wouldnt be such good friends.. So I'm thankful you're not perfect. I luv ya just the way you are actually.
Sorry its been a horrid few weeks, we all have them,, but, thats what friends are partly for ,to help see you through the horrid times and laugh with the good times.Of which there personally have been many!
So im not fucking off lol Ya know where i am when and if needed