Friday, April 03, 2009

Well it's Friday thank goodness I'm really enjoying my weekends since going back to work and I try to make the very best of them.....Tonight I'm sitting back on my lounge having a few drinkies and watching my Eagles video and slowly getting pissed...lol

Work....It's been a good week all up got some praise today from the boss as he has had feed back from my cleaner's saying I'm the best boss they've had while working for blank---very fair-helpful-respectful-understanding and the list goes on...so feeling pretty good about that!!.. I have such a good team at the moment.

Home is sweet don't see much of my honey as he's always working but I don't mind my own company!!.. do I get lonely?? yep sometimes!! but when I start feeling like that I go out refuse to stay home and be miserable.My life is very different now I must find out how to balance things and at the same time keep busy.
I have things going on with me that I can't talk about that sometimes closes in on me!! I just have to learn deal with it nothing bad just very different...

This weekend I'm staying home as I have heaps of house cleaning to do... I've let things slip over the last few weeks and Scooter my new pet omg drops white fur all over the place. Hopefully I'll get into doing some gardening as well.

Well that's all I've got at the moment.....

0 comments: