Thursday, April 16, 2009







Right I have deleted my last two posts as they were far to negative!! You know how life is sometimes you just pick yourself up brush off the shit and move on.
Easter has come and gone doesn't seem the same anymore I need some grand kids I think!! but the break was very nice. Work.... my offsider and I dressed up putting on bunny ears- tail and bow tie to give all our cleaners an Easter egg.....still can not believe she talked me onto doing that...lol
As you will see in the photo's of Shireen with a three of our cleaners..... and no I'm not going to post the one of me I looked so stupid.

I start going to the dentist next week have heaps of work to be done but I'm sure I'll feel and look a lot better once they have finished with me....finger crossed!! I've also gone onto weight watchers meals and stopped drinking those iced coffees. I am loosing weight but slowly.

Rob well he's still a grumpy old bastard but I still love him and he has to put up with me and I can be a grumpy old bitch at times...lol

Live is busy especially the next few weeks another tup party dawn service Anzac day breakfast with my girls and a show with friends and another day out with the girls from work.

Scrapbooking well that's non existent at the moment just to bloody busy.....

Well that's it!! bye

0 comments: