Friday, March 21, 2008

Update

Well where do I start.....OK last Friday I left for the scrapbox retreat in Augusta
Chelle and Gail came with me in my car. We had a few stops on the way down and I took a slight detour and followed the wrong car...lucky Gail picked it up or we could have ended up in bloody Kalgoorlie and the way back home that's another story.
I drank heaps and Chelle and I stayed up to the early hours drinking and chatting she's top quality is Chelle and a dam good drinking mate. The youngins all went to bed no stamina..lol as far a scrapping you guest it did nothing but did do some work on those binders. Saturday night was dress up in pink and we had a clean sweep our little group Lisa 1st me 2nd and Mistra's friend Karen 3rd. I picked up a nice album. there's lots more I'll tell you guys when I see you next.

I've had a pretty easy week just catching up on some house work nothing exiting to report...Still waiting to hear about the job Rob put in for should find out next week. Oh god I hope he gets it........

well that's about it really thanks for dropping by

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to the cuttlebug class today Cath? If you are I will see you there if not I will come have a cuppa with you this week and catch up.
Reece wants to see you so after school one day.
Love you, Char xxxx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

Pop down to the cuttlebug class today. Its Jen, Myself and Charlene. We can all go for coffee afterwards? class finishes at 11am

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gailw said...

Hi Cath, just wanted to say hi... and it was nice seeing the other parts of WA too on the way home. Fingers crossed for Rob's job too..

Gail

Chelle said...

Hey Cath, these youngins area worry! we were the oldest and last to bed. I still laugh when i think of our travels!!

I had a ball soending time with you, even skipped class to do so and where were you?? out on our balcony waiting for me pml